The Black Hand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the RPG forum for the RoB coven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:12 pm
Latest topics
» Guidelines & Town rules
Before You Even Step Foot In My Room, You Will Read This Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:01 am by Arucard

» Read Before Posting
Before You Even Step Foot In My Room, You Will Read This Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:01 am by Magi Rose

» Read This Before Entering
Before You Even Step Foot In My Room, You Will Read This Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:43 pm by Deathward

» Before You Even Step Foot In My Room, You Will Read This
Before You Even Step Foot In My Room, You Will Read This Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:15 pm by Magi Rose

Before You Even Step Foot In My Room, You Will Read This

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magi Rose
Admin
Magi Rose

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Character Profile
Name: Magi Rose
Generation: 5

Before You Even Step Foot In My Room, You Will Read This Empty
PostSubject: Before You Even Step Foot In My Room, You Will Read This   Before You Even Step Foot In My Room, You Will Read This Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:15 pm

As you make your way through the maze of halls, you come to a simple blue door. There is nothing magificant about it. It's just a door painted blue. But, something pulls you to it. It calls to you, and you must answer.

Slowly, you approach. A chill begins to set in the air. You body is covered in goose bumps. Your breath becomes more and more visible as you come closer to the door.

With a stiff hand, you raise it to the door and knock lightly.

There is no answer. You go to knock again, but then the door opens at the touch of your hand.
Unsure of what to do, you peek inside.

The room appears empty. You enter.

You look around, taking notice of the magintism of the room. It appears to be much bigger than the castle. The room is colored in a deep, but seemingly light, blue with gold trim along the bottom and top of the walls.

It is furnished with the usuals: gold tables, white couches with a plasma
screen centered in front of it, lamps dimmed to near darkness, unlit candles lining the walls, the floor a white and blue marble with slight specs of gold thrown in here and there, and then you notice the bed.
Its a huge bed located at the farthest end of the room. Thick, black curtains cover it completely. No one can be seen through them.

But you can sense it.
You can sense her.
And she can sense you.

Your body becomes aware of the power. You go to move, but you feel frozen. Frozen from fear or from something else, you don't know.

Unwilling to show fear, you gather up your nerve and open your mouth only to be stopped by the sound of the maiden's words.
No, not her words. The power behind her words. They breathe across your skin as she asks, "How can I help you?"

You body reacts. Your senses highten almost to a maddening level. You close your eyes, and breathe in. Calmed once again, you answer her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Way of the Magi

- To ask a question or recieve help from Magi, you must create a topic.

-Do not ask a question in someone else's topic unless it relates to the original question.

-Once a problem has been solved, the topic will be locked and moved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
https://tbkportal.board-directory.net

Before You Even Step Foot In My Room, You Will Read This
Page 1 of 1